Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Real Rex Rabbit Fur pillows

As I raise my rabbits for meat, I try to breed them for specific patterns and colors because I don't let anything go to waste. I tan the hides and use them for beautiful, hand sewn projects such as pillows, blankets, scarves, hats, and gloves. I also preserve the feet and tails for charms and the ears for dog treats.  I waste nothing and these animals are cared for very well here at Sustainable-Dreams-Rabbitry.

The pillows listed here are for sale. The prices at this point are figured by how many rabbit pelts were used and not by adding my time to craft them. If you do a search on Google for Rex fur items, you will see the value in Rex fur. All of my sales go back into the rabbitry and the dream to achieve a self sustained homestead.

The black and white pillow is not Rex fur. It has 9 pelts in it and is stuffed with polyester fill. It's firm and is 25 inches X 12 inches. I am pricing this pillow at 5.00 per pelt used. $45.00

The brown patchwork pillow is castor with some opal color, real Rex fur. I am pricing it for 5 pelts used in it at 10.00 per pelt. $50.00

I will ship these pillows anywhere in the US for an additional cost of $10.00 sh. Payment can be made via PayPal for online purchases.

If you are a local and close to Slocomb AL. I will give details on pick up via text message at (334)479-2091.

Please like my FB page http://facebook.com/Sustainable-Dreams-Rabbitry-855149434601637/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...